Tuesday, March 8, 2011

RKC conditioning Success!!!!

 
I did it.
15 a side full turkish get ups.
15 a side Clean and Press
200 2hd swings.
same training session in under 40 mins with my 35lb kettlebell. I can now get my 53 pounder!
It will be weeks before I will have the money to buy it, so I will spend the time working on this conditioning, making it easier, taking less time, and working on my form.

It wasn't easy, but it didn't kill me either. The more I do it, the easier it will become, and when I can afford my 53 pounder I'll be in even better shape to use it once it gets here.

Hell Yeah!!!! 
Poppabear

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it great achieving self-defined goals eh!

    :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought it would take me months to get there.. Now I need to set the bar higher!>

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's good, far better to reach goals quickly and reset than spend forever never making the bar!

    ReplyDelete