Wednesday, January 26, 2011

RKC strength training starts tonight!

 
My RKC (Russian Kettlebell Challenge) Conditioning starts tonight. 10 min warmup squats and Halo's followed by High rep KB swings with Rasputin (my 35lb kettlebell) with Jogging between sets as an active recovery phase.
If you do it right, believe me 35lbs is more than enough to get you moving. (Unless you are Mike French!)

Just finished up!

KILLER 25 min workout. 5 sets of 10 Halos, 4 sets of 10 squats with Rasputin. (holy crap what a killer) 10 sets of 10 reps two hand swings with jog between sets.. My legs are TOAST! You feel those swings with every muscle. 6650 pounds of Iron moved in 25 min. My work here is done!
Today has been an excellent Primal day.  My Vibrams showed up (Pics tomorrow) as well as my Primal "Grok On" shirt.   Now I'm a stylish Modern Primal!

Poppabear

1 comment:

  1. I think I'm going to do more sets and less reps on friday. I am still feeling out the pace on it. Any KB'ers out there feel free to throw advice my way!

    ReplyDelete